Skip hire - resident information

To place the skip on your property

Skips should normally be placed on the property being served. In this situation, no licence is required and you may approach any skip company of your choice.

To place the skip entirely or partially over the highway

If there isn’t enough space within the boundaries of your property it may be possible to put the skip on the road. The skip will need to be licenced.  We do not issues licences to private individuals.  

To hire a skip to be placed on the highway please use one of the registered companies listed below who will also apply for a licence on your behalf:

A1 Budget Skips
01202 749922

A & M Transport & Recycling Ltd
01202 826662

Avon Material Supplies Ltd
01202 579579

AYS Skip Hire
01258 857977

Dorset Skips
01202 669597

G Farwell Ltd
01590 682527

Hillier Recycling Ltd (Quick Skips)
01202 776666

Ringwood & Fordingbridge Skip Hire
01425 652696

SMS Skips
01425 610037 

The Waste Group
01202 247716

W&S Recycling
01202 979010

Wareham and Purbeck Skip Hire
01202 620077

BCP Council are a licensed skip company. You can find further information about our services here.

Page last updated: 25 February 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.