Tell us about a fault with a traffic light at a junction or signalised pedestrian crossing, for example pelican, puffin or toucan crossings.
Examples of a fault include:
- traffic lights that are not working
- synchronisation with other traffic lights
Report a fault with traffic lights
Use this service to:
- report traffic light faults
You will need to let us know the:
This mailbox is not monitored out of normal office hours. If your fault is being reported after 5pm or during the weekend, please phone the emergency numbers.
- road or junction the faulty traffic lights are located on
- details of the fault
- installation reference number, if known (located on the side of the nearby grey controller box and written in black lettering)
- faulty pole number, if known
If the fault is an emergency, please phone us on:
Page last updated: 15 February 2021