Street furniture damage

The term "street furniture" covers a vast array of equipment placed in, on, or over the highway for the safety and convenience of the public.

Typical items include:

  • bollards
  • railings
  • street name plates
  • traffic signs
  • benches/seats
  • salt bins
  • safety fences
  • barriers

Report street furniture damage

Use this service to:

  • report damage to street name plates, bollards, benches and other street furniture

You will need to let us know the:

  • street name and adjacent property number
  • item of furniture damaged
  • nature and extent of the damage
  • your name and contact number


Page last updated: 15 February 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.