Potholes, damaged roads or footpaths

These issues can be caused by many things including normal wear and tear, particular problems, weather, vandalism or road traffic incidents.

We have 2 reporting forms depending on the type of defect/issue you wish to report.

For issues including:

  • potholes
  • broken or damaged manhole covers
  • broken slabs/block paving
  • street name plate damaged or missing
  • kerb problems
  • road lines in need of painting
  • damage to verges resulting from vehicles parked on them

Make a report

For issues including:

  • illegal dropped crossings
  • mud dropped on the road
  • oils leaking from parked vehicles
  • re-filling grit bins

Make a report

You will need to let us know:

  • the exact location
  • the type of issue and whether it represents a safety hazard
  • your name and contact details (optional)

If the damage is an emergency please phone us:

Page last updated: 23 April 2021
Help us improve poole.gov.uk
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.