Flyposting is the illegal placement of posters, stickers, boards and other forms of advertisement on unauthorised sites including walls and street furniture.
Use this service to:
- report flyposting on council-owned land
Don't use this form to:
- report flyposting on private property or land
Completing this form takes around 5 minutes.
You will need to tell us:
- the location of the flyposting
- any additional information that can help us locate the issue
- your contact details if you want us to update you
You can also upload a picture of the flyposting.
What we can do
We can take enforcement action against persons or companies who flypost or can be shown to benefit from flyposting.
How you can help
Please don't place advertising on council property such as roundabouts, highway signs, lamp columns and telecom masts.
Page last updated: 15 February 2021