Change the address on your bus pass

If you have moved and need to change the address on your bus pass, please use our form to let us know where you have moved to. You will need to create or login to your online account first.

If you have moved out of Poole, you will need to apply for a new pass from the area where you now live. Please let us know and return your old pass to us once your new pass has been received.

If you have moved into Poole and have been using a pass issued elsewhere, we will be unable to renew it automatically and you will need to apply for an older person's or disabled person's bus pass as a new applicant.

Use this service to:

  • change the address on your bus pass


You will need: 

  • your bus pass ID number

Completing this form takes around 5 minutes.

Page last updated: 01 October 2018
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.