Report any problems affecting parks, open space, natural habitats and nature reserves in Poole

Use this service to:

  • report issues with invasive plants (e.g. Japanese Knotweed)

Completing this form takes around 5 minutes.


You will need to tell us:

  • the location of the issue
  • any additional information that can help us locate the issue
  • your contact details if you want us to update you 
Page last updated: 24 May 2018
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.