Report a problem in a park or open space

How to report cases of overhanging vegetation, invasive plants, shrubs or hedge maintenance.

Report overflowing or damaged bins.

How to report cases of dog mess.

How to report issues with play and skate areas.

Report broken or damaged fences and gates.

Report incidences of graffiti.

How to report cases of anti-social behaviour.

How to report cases of unauthorised grazing.

Report cases of dangerous materials such as needles, syringes and broken glass.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Try using our search.

Page last updated: 26 August 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.