About this play area
This is a fenced play area on the edge of Branksome Recreation Ground. It is suitable for children of all ages.
At this play area we have:
- a 3 metre high climbing wall with spider's web climbing net
- early learning games painted on the ground for younger children
- junior swings and cradle swings
- a climbing frame with high slide and hang bars
- a raft springer see-saw
- a bowl spinner
- a toadstool seat
- a wizard multiplay unit (climbing frame)
- a flymobile overhead spinner
- a running for gold balance trail leading into a natural play trail with logs, bridges and rocks
- a 3 bay swing with 4 flat seats and 1 basket swing
- a swirl inclusive roundabout
- a red seat simulator roundabout
- a pixie springie
- a streetboard springie
- a cockerel 3-way springie
There is a car park in the recreation ground a short walk away and limited parking on roads nearby.
This play area has:
- 4 park benches
- 2 picnic benches
- access to the Branksome Centre which has a community café open 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm Saturday
There are no public toilets available but visitors can use the toilets in the Branksome Centre when it is open.
Dogs are not allowed in this play area.
Page last updated: 07 February 2019