About this play area
A new play area in a large, level open space near Poole Harbour and train station.
A short distance from Holes Bay nature park.
- large wooden pirate ship with slides and rigging
- roundabout with wheelchair access
- balance raft
- gondola rope swing
- swings, including toddler swing
- long swing frame with nest and junior seat
- a picnic table with sears
- bench seat
There is limited parking on roads nearby.
You can reach Sterte Esplanade from:
- Sterte Road
- West View Road
- Sterte Avenue
Dogs are allowed at this play area but should be kept under control at all times.
Page last updated: 29 April 2019