About this park
Branksome Recreation Ground is a large, open space.
This recreation ground is licensed for you to hire for outdoor events.
Playing football, cricket, lots of wide open space.
There is a car park on site and limited parking on roads nearby.
You can reach this recreation ground from Playfields Drive, Recreation Road or Alder Road.
Dogs are allowed on a lead.
- showers and changing rooms
- disabled toilets
Fun things to do
A children's play area with:
- climbing wall with net
- games painted play area
- junior swings and cradle swings
- climbing frame with high slide and hang bars
- springer see-saw
- bowl spinner
- toadstool seat
Sport and exercise
- three 11-a-side football pitches (F1, F2 and F3)
- one artificial wicket (C1)
- one grass wicket (C1)
- free use of cricket nets in season
View pitch hire prices for this site.
Photo shows the location of the sports pitch at Branksome Recreation Ground:
Page last updated: 23 May 2018