About this park
Branksome Recreation Ground is a large, open space.
This recreation ground is licensed for you to hire for outdoor events.
Playing football, cricket, lots of wide open space.
There is a car park on site and limited parking on roads nearby.
You can reach this recreation ground from Playfields Drive, Recreation Road or Alder Road.
Dogs are allowed in the recreation ground except for within the fenced play area.
- showers and changing rooms
- disabled toilets
Fun things to do
A children's play area with:
- a 3 metre high climbing wall with spider's web climbing net
- early learning games painted on the ground for younger children
- junior swings and cradle swings
- a climbing frame with high slide and hang bars
- a raft springer see-saw
- a bowl spinner
- a toadstool seat
- a wizard multiplay unit (climbing frame)
- a flymobile overhead spinner
- a running for gold balance trail leading into a natural play trail with logs, bridges and rocks
- a 3 bay swing with 4 flat seats and 1 basket swing
- a swirl inclusive roundabout
- a red seat simulator roundabout
- a pixie springie
- a streetboard springie
- a cockerel 3-way springie
Sport and exercise
- three 11-a-side football pitches (F1, F2 and F3)
- one artificial wicket (C1)
- one grass wicket (C1)
- free use of cricket nets in season
View pitch hire prices for this site.
Photo shows the location of the sports pitch at Branksome Recreation Ground:
Page last updated: 29 May 2020