At Sandbanks beach office we have:
- a large screen showing up to date information about events and the local weather
- short term beach hut and Branksome Dene Room literature and booking facilities
- slackline and volleyball and table tennis hire
- beach accessible wheelchairs
- friendly, helpful staff on hand all day
Equipment for hire
From May to September we have equipment available for daily hire:
- deckchairs: £5 (includes £1.50 refundable deposit)
- windbreaks: £10 (includes £4 refundable deposit)
- parasols: £10 (includes £4 refundable deposit)
- sun loungers: £10 (includes £3 refundable deposit)
- slacklines: £25 refundable deposit
- table tennis: £10 refundable desposit
Volleyball kit hire
We have 4 volleyball kits that you can hire for a £25 deposit. You will be fully refunded when you return the equipment.
The volleyball kit includes:
- a net
- a ball
- a mallet
- assembly instructions
Come and see us at the beach office or phone 01202 708181 to book before your visit.
Collect all keys from the Sandbanks beach office, unless your hire starts between 1 May and 30 September, when keys should be collected as follows:
- for huts at Sandbanks, Sandbanks beach office
- for huts at Shore Road, Shore Road beach office
- for huts at Canford Cliffs, Canford Cliffs beach office
- for huts at Branksome Chine or Branksome Dene, Branksome Chine beach office
For day hire, collect the keys at 9.30am and return them by 5.30pm.
For weekly or winter hire, collect the keys between 2pm and 4pm on the day of hire.
You must pay a refundable deposit of £10 in cash when you collect the keys.
You must return the keys by 12pm midday on the last day of your hire period.
2 minute beach clean
Martin Dorey founded the 2 minute beach clean in 2009. It is an initiative to inspire everyone that uses the beach to spend 2 minutes protecting it.
Come to Sandbanks beach and do a 2 minute beach clean. You can find litter pickers and bags outside the beach office, Monday to Friday.
Whether you help during your daily dog walk, or make a special trip with the children, we would love to see your photos. Share them on our Poole beaches Facebook page and on the Litter Free Coast and Sea page.
Use the hashtags #2minutebeachclean and #Dorset.
Page last updated: 18 December 2017