Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
The Branksome Dene Room will be reopening for bookings from 19 July 2021. The Branksome Dene Room is available for bookings until September 2022.
See further information about changes to services.
Branksome Dene Room is set above Poole's beautiful beaches. This hidden gem offers a spectacular backdrop for any special occasion, including wedding ceremonies and receptions, parties and corporate events.
Our facilities include:
- seating capacity for 50 people, or 80 if you use the patio
- one main, multi-purpose room
- a food preparation area and storage cupboards
- a tea urn for dispensing hot water
- thermostatically controlled heaters, for use during the winter months
- a patio area ideal for barbecues
- 10 tables
- 50 chairs
- public toilet facilities attached to the back of the building
- a pay and display car park for up to 150 cars.
There are no cooking facilities, but there are power points in the food preparation area.
There is no coach parking, but a 20 to 30 seater coach can set down and pick up at the venue.
Access to Branksome Dene Room from Pinewood Road: BH13 6JP.
Page last updated: 23 June 2021