7. Terms and conditions
1. The ATL&L card entitles the holder to reductions on the cost of activities and courses and membership fees at participating venues as advertised. ATL&L members will not be entitled to a reduction on team games or activities unless all taking part are ATL&L members.
2. Holders must present their card at the leisure facility on each visit in order to obtain a discount. If an ATL&L card is not presented, normal prices will apply. Where equipment is issued members will receive the ATL&L discount on any hire charges. (Normal conditions regarding abuse or misuse of equipment will apply).
3. Bookings will be in line with the venues own terms and conditions.
4. If a card holder loses or damages their card, they must apply for a replacement and pay the appropriate fee.
5. Cardholders must inform the ATL&L office immediately of any change in their name, address and eligibility. If changes result in the cardholder no longer being eligible, their ATL&L card becomes invalid and must be returned to the ATL&L office.
6. Borough of Poole may withdraw use of the card from any person who either does not conform with any of these conditions, or who permits fraudulent use of their card, abuses staff, facilities or equipment.
7. The ATL&L card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts unless otherwise stated.
8. The Borough reserves the right to amend or withdraw all or part of the benefits offered and/or these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
9. Data Protection Act 1998
The personal information that you have supplied with be processed by Borough of Poole for the purposes of administering the ATL&L card. Some information will be shared with partner organisations in order to access their various services and to advise you of other related offers and events. We may contact you during the year to make you aware of new service providers you can access and also when your card is due for renewal. Borough of Poole is responsible for the public funds it administers. Your details may be shared with other public bodies for the purposes of preventing fraud. If you would like more information about the way we manage your application, please contact us.
Group membership terms and conditions
1. These Conditions apply to group membership of the Access to Leisure & Learning (ATL&L) scheme and are additional to the published ATL&L Terms and Conditions.
2. Group membership shall be available to organisations considered eligible by the Head of Culture and Community Services.
3. All groups must be accompanied by members of staff from the member organisation.
4. Group ATL&L cards are not for individual use. Only one card per group will be issued.
5. Groups attending the Everyone Active Leisure Centres: Ashdown, Rossmore and Poole should be limited to 20 persons at any one time (including appropriate staff ratio). Groups attending the Lighthouse must be limited to 10 including staff (wheelchair spaces are limited).
6. Charges made by the participating facility shall be at the current rate and will be charged for each group member (including staff), i.e each adult/under 18 shall be charged the relevant ATL&L discount price.
The Borough of Poole reserves the right to amend or withdraw all or part of the benefits offered and/or these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
Page last updated: 31 October 2017