Access to Leisure and Learning

7. Lost, damaged or stolen cards

To replace a lost, damaged or stolen card, you will need to reapply for a new card.

In the meantime, please telephone us on 01202 123888, so we can update your record.

If you find an ATL&L card, please return it to:

BCP Council
Business Support (Destination and Culture)
Upton House
Upton Country Park
BH17 7BJ

Page last updated: 20 April 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.