Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
On advice from the government regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have temporarily suspended as we are unable to process new applications or applications to renew memberships.
We are currently considering options for existing members who can't use their Access to Leisure and Learning (ATL&L) cards during the closure of ATL&L venues.
See further information about changes to services.
Access to Leisure and Learning is Poole's discount scheme that allows disabled people, people on low incomes and those in full-time education (aged 16 years and over) to take part in leisure and sports activities at reduced rates.
Where you can use your card
You can use your discount card at the following organisations.
Partners in the scheme offer discounts of between 10% to 75%.
Please contact the individual venues for full discount details.
Sports and Leisure Clubs:
Other services and organisations:
Please make sure you check out the organisation or coach by asking the following:
- what are your qualifications?
- what level of public liability do you/does your club have?
- what first aid qualification/cover is there?
- are coaches/volunteers DBS checked (Disclosure and Barring Service – formerly the Criminal Records Bureau) (if they are working with under 18's or vulnerable adults)
- is the club accredited by its national governing body?
Page last updated: 25 June 2020