Following the Government's recent announcement that there will be a national lockdown from 5 November, the ATL&L online application system will remain operational which means you can still apply for an Access to Leisure and Learning membership (subject to meeting the eligibility criteria).
However, we will wait until lockdown ends before we process your application to ensure you do not lose out on your annual membership, while venues are closed.
We will be considering options for existing members who are unable to use their card during lockdown. More information will be given following the end of lockdown.
Access to Leisure and Learning is Poole's discount scheme that allows disabled people, people on low incomes and those in full-time education (aged 16 years and over) to take part in leisure and sports activities at reduced rates.
Where you can use your card
You can use your discount card at the following organisations.
Partners in the scheme offer discounts of between 10% to 75%.
Please contact the individual venues for full discount details.
Sports and Leisure Clubs:
Other services and organisations:
Please make sure you check out the organisation or coach by asking the following:
- what are your qualifications?
- what level of public liability do you/does your club have?
- what first aid qualification/cover is there?
- are coaches/volunteers DBS checked (Disclosure and Barring Service – formerly the Criminal Records Bureau) (if they are working with under 18's or vulnerable adults)
- is the club accredited by its national governing body?
Page last updated: 04 November 2020