Contact adult social care on 01202 633902
You can contact us to discuss your situation with a helpdesk officer. We may refer you to a specialist social work team.
Adult social care contact details
Telephone: 01202 633902
Fax: 01202 633634
Mobile (texts only): 07779880212
Adult social care
Anyone can contact us directly on the telephone number above. All calls are answered by an experienced social worker.
At busy periods you may get an answerphone message, so please leave a message if your need is urgent and we will return your call.
We cover the full range of social services including:
- mental health
- older people
- learning and physical disability
Information and advice is provided, and where necessary we visit to further assess needs and provide services.
During normal office hours you need to call your local office:
- Poole – adult telephone: 01202 633902 (9am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4.45pm Friday)
- Poole – children telephone: 01202 735046 (8.40am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Bournemouth telephone: 01202 458000 (8.40am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Dorset County Council telephone: 01305 251000 (8.40am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
Adult social care emergencies
Our out of hours team provide an emergency response for adults in need of community care support in Bournemouth or Poole, who are in crisis or need urgent help. We are open from 5pm until 9am Monday to Thursday, and from 4pm Friday through until 9am Monday, as well as Bank Holidays.
Contact the adult's emergency duty service.
Page last updated: 15 January 2019