Our recruitment service gives you access to fast, legally compliant and cost effective recruitment services tailored specifically for academies and converting schools.
The recruitment service includes all of the following:
- online applications
- access to the Temps@Poole bank of skilled admin staff
- disclosure and barring (DBS) checks
When you place your job vacancies with us you reach a local audience of over 14,000 unique monthly visitors.
The service includes:
- placement within 24 hours on both www.jobs.bcpcouncil.gov.uk and our dedicated school recruitment website jobs.southcoastschools.com
- a preview link for approval before your advert goes live
- fast, real time advert amendments
- advert automatically included on Indeed.com
- placement on other sites including TES or Echo on request – discounts available
- option to advertise school events/occasions
If you use our advertising service to place your advert, you can also use Recruit, our online recruitment system, to manage your applications quickly and efficiently in one easy to use system.
- save money, reduces your costs in administration time and postage
- accept and store offline applications
- standard teaching and support staff application forms with no branding
- bespoke applications are available with a one off development charge
- we provide you and your applicants with technical support
- easily advertise over holiday periods
- if using our employee first payroll system, successful applicants’ data is transferred between systems and is free to use
Our professional temporary staffing scheme provides high quality administrative staff on short and long term placements to support Academies and Schools. Our temps can help to provide support when your school needs it most. This might be to cover annual leave, sickness, maternity leave, or perhaps help during a busy period or to clear a backlog.
Our temps will have either a qualification or experience in administration, reception, finance and a range of information technology. Our temps are competent in the use of the MS Office suite of programs and use of Internet and e-mail. Many temps also have PA type experience including minute taking, diary management and meeting co-ordination.
Prior to all of our temporary staff joining the Temps@Poole scheme, we have:
- tested their Word and Excel skills at basic, intermediate and advanced levels
- assessed their suitability through interview
- taken up two references from previous employers
- obtained medical clearance, and where appropriate, undertaken DBS checks
Disclosure and barring service checks (DBS)
Apply for your DBS checks online using our secure online system. It’s fast, accurate and easy to use with an average turnaround time of just 5 days!
- manage all your DBS applications in one easy to use paperless system
- cost effective, self verifying application form saves administration time
- supports system users to get it right first time
- track your applications easily in real time
- create reports and export to excel
- no need to chase certificates which do not contain information
For more information contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01202 633475.
Page last updated: 29 July 2019