Schools complaints procedure

If your child has a problem at school you should be able to sort it out by talking to your child's teacher. If you cannot resolve a problem through an informal discussion, your child's school will have a formal complaints procedure, which is available from the school office.

For more information about compliments, concerns, complaints for schools in Poole, please see our leaflet.

If you're worried about your child's learning or welfare in school, your child's class teacher or head of year is the best person to talk to first. If the teacher cannot help with your concern, or you are not satisfied with their response, you can talk to the headteacher. You should be able to arrange a meeting or a telephone conversation with the headteacher through the school office. Failing this, you may wish to write to the headteacher.

If your complaint is about admissions, exclusion, or special educational needs, contact the our Children Young People and Learning Services. Contact telephone numbers are in the leaflet.

All School contact details are available via the Poole Family Information Directory.

Page last updated: 02 May 2019
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.