Admission arrangements for BCP schools 2021/2022
Public consultation on school admission arrangements for 2021 - 2022. Unless otherwise stated next to the relevant school(s), the consultation will run from 18 November 2019 to 03 January 2020.
The proposed policies are also available on each school’s website. Paper copies are available on request.
Comments or objections can be submitted directly to the schools or emailed to email@example.com.
The Local Authority Admissions Policy
Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council Admissions Policy 2021-22 (for community and voluntary controlled infant, junior and primary schools).
BCP Council have created one single admissions policy for its community and voluntary controlled schools. There are no significant changes to the way the policy works for each school.
BCP Council is the admission authority for:
- Burton CE Primary School
- Christchurch Infant School
- Hillbourne Primary School
- Mudeford Community Infants School
- Mudeford Junior School
- Somerford Primary School
All other consulting BCP primary schools
- Hill View Primary School- introduction of single admissions policy for all Reach South Multi Academy Trust schools including removal of catchment area for Hill View and introduction of staff oversubscription criterion.
- Malmesbury Park Primary School- introduction of single admissions policy for all Reach South Multi Academy Trust schools including removal of catchment area for Malmesbury Park and introduction of staff oversubscription criterion.
- St Katherine’s CE Primary School - routine consultation – no changes have been made to the policy.
- St Luke's CE Primary School -
Definition of siblings now includes children offered places in Reception and Year 3.
Change to Tie Breaker process.
Description of how applications from separated parents/carers will be processed.
All other consulting BCP secondary schools
All other consulting BCP all-through schools
- Parkfield School - introduction of single admissions policy for all Reach South Multi Academy Trust schools
Supplementary forms, policies and co-ordinated scheme
Page last updated: 16 March 2020