Drain replacement

An application is necessary for all substantial drain replacements. Minor isolated repairs need not be controlled. In all cases reasonable access should be provided for rodding and clearing.

If an application is to be made for building over or within 3m of a main drain, a Full Plans application will be required and not a Building Notice.

Page last updated: 02 April 2019
Help us improve poole.gov.uk
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.