Building regularisation form

After building work has been completed you need to request building regulation approval. The form is to be completed by the homeowner. 2 copies of this application form should be completed and submitted with 2 sets of plans and particulars showing how the alterations/building/extension(s) have been constructed.

Download the Building regularisation form

Please return the completed form to or:

Building Consultancy
Room 206
Civic Centre
BH15 2RU

Page last updated: 02 October 2020
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.