Replace a Blue Badge

We can replace badges if they have been lost, stolen or damaged.

Lost or stolen badges

You need to report your lost or stolen badge to the police:

The police will give you a lost property or crime reference number.

Once you have your reference number, contact us and we will process a replacement Blue Badge:

Expiration date

The expiry date on the replacement badge will be the same as that stated on your lost, stolen or damaged badge.


We charge a £10 fee to replace a Blue Badge. This covers the costs of administration, production and postage.

Page last updated: 21 June 2019
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.