About this library
Rossmore Library is situated in Herbert Avenue on the campus.
This library has the following:
- books, DVDs and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the Internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- The Hub Cafe
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
- 24/7 drop-box so you can return your items at any time
- community and interview rooms for hire
- ReadySpex Reading Glasses with strengths from 1.25 to 3.50 are available to purchase from £2.99
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- parking on site
- toilet facilities for people with disabilities
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 03 January 2020