About this library
Oakdale Library is on the corner of Wimborne Road and Dorchester Road, opposite Poole Skills and Learning Centre.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- tea and coffee available for a small charge
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
- 24/7 drop-box so you can return your items at any time
- Bookerie Reading Garden, new Sea of Learning garden and Adventure Trail and Remembrance
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- ramp and level access to the library adjacent to a free car park with one disabled parking space
- further parking is available across the road at Poole Skills and Learning
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 04 January 2019