About this library
Canford Cliffs Library is on the clifftop side of Western Road, about a quarter of a mile from Canford Cliffs Village towards Branksome Chine.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- tea and coffee available
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
- ReadySpex Reading Glasses with strengths from 1.25 to 3.50 are available to purchase from £2.99
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- free car park with 2 disabled spaces
- access to the library via a ramp
- loop induction system
- disabled toilets
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 20 July 2018