Christmas and New Year
BCP Council libraries are open during their usual hours across the festive period, including Saturdays, apart from the following:
- closed at 2pm on Tuesday 24 December
- closed on 25 and 26 December (re-open on 27 December)
- closed at 5pm on Tuesday 31 December
- closed on Wednesday 1 Jan 2020 (re-open on 2 January 2020)
About this library
Canford Cliffs Library is on the clifftop side of Western Road, about a quarter of a mile from Canford Cliffs Village towards Branksome Chine.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- free car park with 3 disabled spaces
- access to the library via a ramp
- loop induction system
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 29 November 2019