Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
Following advice from the government regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have started reopening our libraries, see the latest Library service information
See further information about changes to services
About this library
Canford Cliffs Library is on the clifftop side of Western Road, about a quarter of a mile from Canford Cliffs Village towards Branksome Chine.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- free car park with 3 disabled spaces
- access to the library via a ramp
- loop induction system
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 17 July 2020