Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
On advice from the government regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have closed all of our libraries across Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole. We also have:
See further information about changes to services.
About this library
This library is on Ashley Road, at the end nearest to the John Lewis roundabout.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- tea and coffee available
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
To return items outside opening hours please take them to another library. The nearest to Branksome Library are: Rossmore Library and Parkstone Library.
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- level access to the library
- ramp inside entrance
- parking directly outside front door
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 01 April 2020