About this library
This library is on Ashley Road, at the end nearest to the John Lewis roundabout.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- tea and coffee available
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
- ReadySpex Reading Glasses with strengths from 1.25 to 2.50 are available to purchase from £2.99
To return items outside opening hours please take them to another library. The nearest to Branksome Library are: Rossmore Library and Parkstone Library.
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- level access to the library
- ramp inside entrance
- parking directly outside front door
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 20 July 2018