Christmas and New Year
BCP Council libraries are open during their usual hours across the festive period, including Saturdays, apart from the following:
- closed at 2pm on Tuesday 24 December
- closed on 25 and 26 December (re-open on 27 December)
- closed at 5pm on Tuesday 31 December
- closed on Wednesday 1 Jan 2020 (re-open on 2 January 2020)
About this library
This library is on Ashley Road, at the end nearest to the John Lewis roundabout.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- tea and coffee available
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
To return items outside opening hours please take them to another library. The nearest to Branksome Library are: Rossmore Libraryand Parkstone Library.
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- level access to the library
- ramp inside entrance
- parking directly outside front door
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 29 November 2019