Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
Following advice from the government regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have started reopening our libraries, see the latest Library service information
See further information about changes to services
About this library
This library is on Ashley Road, at the end nearest to the John Lewis roundabout.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- tea and coffee available
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
To return items outside opening hours please take them to another library. The nearest to Branksome Library are: Rossmore Library and Parkstone Library.
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- level access to the library
- ramp inside entrance
- parking directly outside front door
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 17 July 2020