About this library
This library is on Ashley Road, at the end nearest to the John Lewis roundabout.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- tea and coffee available
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
- ReadySpex Reading Glasses with strengths from 1.25 to 2.50 are available to purchase from £2.99
To return items outside opening hours please take them to another library. The nearest to Branksome Library are: Rossmore Library and Parkstone Library.
- computer buddy drop-in sessions:
Mondays from 10:30am to 12:30pm
Wednesdays from 2pm to 4pm
Mondays from 2:15pm to 2:45pm
Wednesdays from 11am to 11:30am
Fridays from 10:30am to 11am
Mondays and Fridays from 3:45pm to 4:45pm
Tuesdays from 10:30am to 12 noon
Fridays from 11am to 1pm
Fridays from 2pm to 3pm
Saturdays from 10am to 11 am
Saturdays from 11am to 12 noon
Tuesdays from 11am to 12 noon
Find out about special events and activities taking place in this library by reading whats on for adults and children.
- level access to the library
- ramp inside entrance
- parking directly outside front door
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 24 May 2018