As a registered Umbrella Body with the DBS, we are proud to offer the expertise, knowledge and secure system to make criminal record checking as simple as possible for you.
We will provide you with a service that is fast, friendly and confidential which can also deliver the following additional benefits:
- "green" electronic (e-bulk) processes with no postal costs
- easy-to-use service
- personal service with your own account manager based in Poole, Dorset
- free to set-up – only pay per check
- all applications are quality controlled
- no additional charges for checking and correcting errors identified prior to dispatch to the DBS
- free 24/7 progress tracking service
- keep all disclosure application records in one place
- automatic notification of results eliminates delays associated with introduction of 'single certificate' and the need to view candidates copy for 'Clear' disclosures
With our DBS (formerly CRB) database we can track every application at each step, retaining an up to date history of all transactions. This allows us to hold accurate customer information ensuring we know exactly who to contact and when, providing you with a truly bespoke and user-friendly service.
Our service is of the highest available quality but with affordable prices!
Call 01202 633421 for further information or use the 'Enquire' button to send us your question.
Enquire about our DBS service
We have various options including:
- Enhanced with or without barring (child/adult/both) - £44 plus admin fee of £10 plus VAT
- Standard - £26 plus admin fee of £10 plus VAT
- Voluntary - Free plus admin fee of £10 plus VAT
- External validation - Free plus admin fee of £5 plus VAT including external check charges.
We provide service across a wide range of sectors, from conducting DBS checks on new starters who are working across our own service units as part of internal safeguarding policy to schools and academies, contractors who regularly work in regulated establishments, sports coaches, dental practices, and more.
Our range of experience means that we are well-versed in tailoring our product to meet the needs of our individual customers.
What we offer
When you sign up, we assess your organisation’s job roles and advise whether we believe them eligible for a check under current legislation.
This free service helps our users to remain legally compliant when carrying out DBS checks.
We provide feedback on what level of checks we think your posts should have and how we reached our decisions.
We have significant experience in this area from providing this service to our users both within Dorset and beyond.
We are available by phone and e-mail to offer expert support to our systems users, as well as providing troubleshooting guides when you first sign up with us in order to minimize any issues that you may encounter when using the service.
Our team is based in Poole, Dorset, with members of staff available to respond to queries during normal working hours.
We monitor all checks that are with the local police force for more than 60 days and escalate them through the online DBS Tracker Service, providing a proactive service to benefit those service users whose checks are taking longer than average.
Page last updated: 27 February 2018