An essential 1 day course for the following managers who have already attended the 1 day Essential Safeguarding Adults Skills course:
- adult social care managers and assistant managers
- day care managers and assistant managers
- domiciliary care managers and assistant managers
- Residential care managers and assistant managers
This course is to enable the above managers to understand their role in respect of the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Adults policy and procedure and to provide information and skills to manage adult safeguarding situations.
This event is not for managers who are practitioner enquirers or oversee/coordinate enquiries. Please do not book this course if you have not attended the 1 day Essential Safeguarding Adult Skills course or equivalent.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- state current law in relation to adult harm and safeguarding practice
- understand and identify their role within the Dorset Multi-Agency Safeguarding Adults policy and procedure
- create a culture of preventing harm through good practice, looking at risk factors, risk assessments and support planning
The cost of this course is £40.
20 May 2019 - More information / Book now
8 July 2019 - More information / Book now
18 September 2019 - More information / Book now
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- organisation name
- telephone number
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 31 January 2019