An essential half day course for the following managers who have already attended either the 1 day Safeguarding Adults for Managers of Provider Services course or Update 3 years ago:
- adult social care managers and assistant managers
- day care managers and assistant managers
- domiciliary care managers and assistant managers
- residential care managers and assistant managers
This course is to enable the above managers to reflect and update on their role and practice in respect of the Pan-Dorset Safeguarding Adults Multi Agency Policy.
This event is not for managers who are practitioner enquirers or oversee/coordinate enquiries. Please do not book on this course if you have not attended the 1 day Safeguarding for Adults for Managers of Provider Services course.
By the end of the session, participants will:
- have knowledge of updates in the law and government guidance in relation to adults at harm
- be updated and refreshed on the Pan-Dorset Multi Agency Safeguarding Adults Policy and their role within this
- share and update good practice in relation to creating a culture of preventing harm
The cost of this course is £30.
16 December 2019 - More information / Book now
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- organisation name
- telephone number
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 12 July 2019