This half day course is for staff who are responsible for managing the care of clients who have fallen. The training will cover how to:
- carry out a risk assessment
- assess a fallen client for injury
- determine the best course of action
- be up to date with their regular moving and handling training (annual refreshers)
- complete a pre-course questionnaire and bring it to the course
This training must be repeated every 2 years. It does not replace annual moving and handling refresher training.
The cost of this course is £30.
View our full course programme, available to book on CPD Online.
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please complete our new user form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 02 October 2020