A 1 day course to determine the importance of food hygiene, awareness of food safety management systems and to comply with the law.
- recognise the legislation underpinning food hygiene
- identify microbiological hazards in food preparation
- distinguish physical, chemical and allergenic hazards in food
- determine the correct ways to store food
- identify good standards for food preparation
- recognise the importance of own personal hygiene when preparing food
- specify why cleaning schedules are important
- recognise the value of food premises design
The cost of this course is £40.
24 April 2019 - More information / Book now
23 May 2019 - More information / Book now
2 July 2019 - More information / Book now
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- organisation name
- telephone number
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 29 March 2019