A 1 day course to understand why a person with dementia may be distressed and how to support them effectively.
- using person-centred care for people with dementia
- what is meant by distressed behaviour and how to respond to it
- why behaviours may change for people with dementia
- how to use recording tools effectively to support the understanding and recording of distressing behaviours
- how risk can be reduced for people with distressed behaviour
The cost of this course is £40.
12 February 2020 - More information / Book now
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please send an email to email@example.com with your:
- organisation name
- telephone number
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 30 September 2019