Council or housing association transfers

If you already live in council or housing association property and would like to move, you may want to consider exchanging your home using the Exchange Locata website.

If your council property is too large then you can apply to transfer to a smaller council or housing association property. Further advice on this is available from the downsizing officer.

Page last updated: 08 September 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.