Council and housing association tenants

You need to join the waiting list to be considered to get a council house or housing association property.

If you already live in council or housing association property and would like to move, you may want to consider exchanging your home using the Exchange Locata website.

Council tenancies

All council tenancies are managed by the Poole Housing Partnership.

Poole Housing Partnership Ltd
Beech House
28-30 Wimborne Road
BH15 2BU

Freephone number for all enquiries: 0800 6523900

Repairs helpdesk: 01202 633800

Housing associations

A housing association is a non-profit making organisation which provides accommodation either for people who can not afford their own home or who need special types of housing. Associations usually have paid workers and are managed by a voluntary management committee.

Associations which operate in Poole:

Page last updated: 08 September 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.