Social housing

Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service

On advice from the government regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have changed the way we are delivering some of our services

Our focus remains on providing:

  • emergency repairs
  • supporting the elderly and vulnerable
  • urgent housing management advice
  • help and advice on paying your rent

See further information about changes to other services.

Find out about joining the housing register in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.

Tell us about a change in your circumstances for your housing register application.

Find out about transferring or swapping your council or housing association property.

Find out about council tenancies and which housing associations operate in Poole.

How to request a review of a decision, and what to do if you disagree with the result of a review.

Learn about the space and room standards, and find out if your home is classed as overcrowded.

Information on what to do if your council or housing association property is too large.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Try using our search.

Page last updated: 03 September 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.