HRS Services are available to help people gain necessary life skills to enable them to live independently or to sustain their existing tenancies.
This support may include (although is not limited to):
- managing a tenancy
- cooking skills, laundry, cleaning
- budgeting and paying bills
- accessing health services
- accessing education, training and paid work
HRS services cannot meet care or personal needs, so please contact the Adult Social Care Contact Centre to find out if you are eligible for other help.
To be eligible for HRS you must:
- be aged 16 or over
- have a local connection to Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole in accordance with BCP Council's Reconnection Protocol or be resident in Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole to receive floating support
- have recourse to public funds for accommodation based services or the means to fund a placement
- require housing related support
- be willing to positively engage with the service and work towards achieving an agreed support plan
Supported housing is accommodation with staff on site (or visiting) to provide housing related support.
Supported housing may not be the most appropriate option and cannot be used simply to meet a housing need. These services are only available to those with housing related support needs.
The SP Hub coordinates access into supported housing in the BCP area and move on options for people moving within or leaving supported housing.
Referrals for supported accommodation are made by completing the SP Hub Online Form.
You can save the form part way through and come back to it, you just need to remember the login and password details you've set up. You can print the completed form off for your own records.
Remember, in submitting the form on behalf of someone you are agreeing that you have gained their permission to make a referral and that you have shown them the privacy notice statement. You will need to hold a record at your end.
There is guidance as you make your way through the form but if you have any questions please contact the SP Hub on 01202 451265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4:30pm.
This housing related tailored support can be delivered in your own home by an allocated worker. Following an agreed support plan, we can assist you to maintain your existing tenancy as well as promoting independence.
The Mental Health Floating Support service is delivered by BCHA, and referrals will be accepted with a mental health diagnosis. Please complete the form and then email to email@example.com. Please call 01202 612600 with any queries.
Page last updated: 06 November 2020