Housing advice and support

Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service

On advice from the government regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), some services have changed. Find our latest information and advice about housing services in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.

See further information about changes to services.

Advice for singles and couples having problems with housing.

Advice for young people considering leaving home, including house shares, lodging, mediation and links to other help.

Advice on what to do if you're leaving a long hospital stay, how you can get adaptations to your home, and other options for long term supported housing.

Advice on keeping a home whilst in prison, help after you've left prison, and how the probation service can help you find a place to live.

Housing advice for people who have left or are leaving Her Majesty's Armed Forces.

What to do if you are unsafe in your home, including making your home more secure and getting support for domestic abuse and violence.

Find out how to get repairs done on a privately rented, council owned, or housing association property.

Get home adaptations for housing association tenants, council tenants, and private owners.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Try using our search.

Page last updated: 27 March 2020
Help us improve poole.gov.uk
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.