If you are having trouble with your housing situation, including being at risk of homelessness, you should request a housing needs assessment.
A housing needs assessment is a face to face appointment at Poole's Civic Centre, where you can get help and advice from one of our advisors.
Use this service to:
- tell us if you are expecting to be homeless in the next 56 days or have been served notice
- request an appointment for a housing needs assessment
Do not use this service to:
Completing this form takes 3 or 4 minutes.
You will need to tell us:
- your personal details
- whether you have any dependant children
- whether you, or your partner are pregnant
- the details of your housing circumstances
Page last updated: 01 November 2018