Report a rough sleeper

If you see someone sleeping rough in Poole please tell us using the form below.

If you would like any further information please contact housing advice on 01202 123147.

You will need to tell us the location of the person sleeping rough.


This form will take a couple of minutes to complete.

You can also report a rough sleeper using StreetLink.

You can report someone sleeping rough anywhere in England and Wales, and it will be sent to the local council for that area.

You will need to create an account to use this service.

Page last updated: 19 April 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.