If you are heading towards eviction from your home, we have a team of dedicated workers who can talk to you and help you find a way to prevent the situation from becoming a crisis.
You can contact us by:
Available Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 3pm.
How we can help
We are here to help you as early as possible, before the landlord/agent issues you with notice that they intend to evict.
- help prevent possible eviction and homelessness
- speak to your landlord or agent on your behalf
- give support, advice and guidance
- provide information about any benefits and loans you may be eligible for and assistance to apply for them
- help you to access other services when needed
- offer a dedicated person to visit you and advise on next steps
You will receive honest, supportive advice, sensitive to your situation.
Who the service is for
Anyone who is:
- over 18 years of age
- privately renting, a homeowner or living at home in Bournemouth or Poole
- concerned about a future eviction
- not served an eviction notice
- threatened with homelessness
- not already receiving other specialist housing support
Page last updated: 04 November 2020