Let us know if you notice any issues with a council owned tree.
Report an issue with a tree
Use this service to report:
- dead wood
- fungi growth
- tree/branch down on council owned land, not affecting access or emergency
- tree leaning (not urgent or an emergency)
- Tree obscuring traffic lights or signs
- vandalism to a tree (not happening now)
- a request for work to be done to a council tree
- a request for permission to carry out work on a council owned tree (approval required before carrying out any work)
Do not use this service to report:
For full details of the types of work we will and will not consider, read how we manage and maintain the trees we own.
You will need to tell us:
- the issue with the tree
- where the tree is
You can also upload a picture of the issue.
If the issue is an emergency please phone us on:
Page last updated: 15 October 2018