Trees and hedges: management and protection

Let us know about council owned tree issues.

Information about trees owned by the Borough of Poole.

Make an application for works to privately owned trees, tree preservation orders, conservation areas and dead or dangerous trees.

Report obstructions on the road or pavement, such as overhanging hedges, shrubs and brambles.

Information and guidance about high hedges and resolving issues.  

Guidance on how to deal with tree related civil disputes.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Try using our search.

Page last updated: 04 May 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.