Odour or smell issues

Odour or smell issues often come from a commercial operation.

If you smell gas you should call the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999.

Before you report this to us try and talk to the person responsible.  

They may not realise they’re causing a problem and they may be able to make changes which will no longer cause an issue.

Report an odour or smell issue

Use this service to:

  • Report odour or smell issues.

Completing this form takes around 5 minutes


You will need to tell us:

  • the location of the odour or smell
  • any additional information that can help us 
  • your contact details if you want us to update you.

You can also upload a picture of the issue.

Page last updated: 04 February 2019
Help us improve poole.gov.uk
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.