Environmental problems

Our pest control service for rats, mice wasps, fleas and bedbugs and what you can do to deal with pests yourself.

Get advice on dealing with severe weather, and report problems like flooding and fallen trees.

Let us know about nuisances, including reporting noise and odour issues.

Find out the hygiene rating of a food business as well as how to report any food safety issues.

Look at our air quality data, report air pollution and find out about water quality in Poole.

Find out about licensing, enforcement and reporting of animal welfare issues.

Report issues such as littering, damage to the environment and vandalism.

Find out what we do with contaminated land and how you can do a search.

Report issues such as graffiti, flytipping, dog mess, flyposting, dead animals, needles, and general street cleaning issues.

Our carbon management programme and coastal protection work.

How to get in touch with us and out of hours information.

Information about the management and protection of privately owned/council trees and hedges.

Information about asbestos and how to report it to us.

All premises where cooling towers and evaporative condensers are situated must register with us.

Poole is reputed to be the largest natural harbour in Europe and is second only to Sydney in the world. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

Try using our search.

Page last updated: 02 September 2021
Help us improve poole.gov.uk
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.