Tell us if you're moving into, within or out of Poole for Council Tax purposes.
If you are unsure, you can check who is liable to pay Council Tax.
Before you start
Check if your property is in the Borough of Poole area.
Use this service to tell us:
- you're moving into Poole
- you're moving out of Poole
- you're moving within Poole
You will need:
- your bank details to set up a Direct Debit to pay your Council Tax
- your Council Tax account number if you're moving within or out of Poole
- the landlord's or agent's details and any joint tenant details if you're a tenant
- solicitor's and any joint owner's details if you're the owner
Page last updated: 25 July 2018