Tell us about a change in your household

Use this service to tell us if:

  • someone has moved into your household
  • someone in your household has changed their name


You must tell us straight away if your circumstances change. If you do not you may lose out on benefit, be overpaid or be subject to a financial penalty.

Page last updated: 23 June 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.