Get a refund if you've overpaid Council Tax

If you've moved out of Poole and have overpaid

You'll get an automatic refund if you've paid too much money by Direct Debit. 

The refund will go into your bank account within 28 days when you  tell us you've moved

If you do not pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit, we'll send you a cheque to the new address that you have provided.

If you've moved within Poole and have overpaid

We will automatically transfer your credit to your new  Council Tax account

Page last updated: 24 March 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.