Change of circumstance

Let us know about a move or change in circumstance, so that you pay the right amount of Council Tax. 

Before you start

Check if your property is in Borough of Poole.

Tell us if you're moving into, within or out of Poole, or register for Council Tax.

Let us know if something has changed in your household.

What will happen if you have moved and overpaid Council Tax.

Report a change in tenancy to make sure charges or discounts are correct. 

Let us know about a change in circumstance so you get the right reduction. 

This is not a full list, if you can not find what you need, please contact us on 0345 034 4569.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Try using our search.

Page last updated: 02 March 2020
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.