Partners in Poole are committed to ensuring all children and young people have the chance to achieve their full potential.
To achieve this all partners will work together so that every child and young person with a special educational need or disability (SEND):
- will be defined from their earliest years by their potential and what they can do, not what they cannot do or are prevented from doing
- is as healthy as they can be and happy in their life
- feels safe and are kept safe
- progresses well, achieving the best possible outcomes
- is prepared for adulthood from the earliest years
This strategy sets out how partners in Poole will work together to achieve our vision, and is supported by an improvement plan setting out the actions which are of critical importance to delivering this strategy.
Special Educational Needs and Strategy 2017-20
SEND Strategy Improvement Plan 2019
Page last updated: 03 September 2019